- Its two-phase formula combines the benefits of a purifying lotion and mattifying powders, for completely flawless skin
- Chilean mint extracts and salicylic acid eliminates excess sebum, tightens the pores and stimulates desquamation to refine the skin texture
- Its fine absorbent zinc powders have a natural antibacterial effect and sebum-regulating properties, with a long-lasting mattifying effect
- 100% said it refines skin texture*
- 95% saw matte skin*
- 100% said it improves skin quality*
The Pâte Grise Eau Purifiante is a bi-phase lotion specially designed for combination to oily and blemish-prone skin.
Why We Love It
*Test under dermatological control, conducted on 20 volunteers for 28 days.
Shake well before using. Apply using a cotton pad to the entire face and neck, morning and evening.
AQUA (WATER), ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ZINC OXIDE, PEUMUS BOLDUS LEAF EXTRACT, SMITHSONITE EXTRACT, SALICYLIC ACID, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, SILICA, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5), CI 42090 (BLUE 1)
- Variant: 200 ml
- Brand: Payot
Because I have really oily skin, this product really helped balance my skin. My skin felt well hydrated.